Why Mozsly Watch Winder Stopped Working？
How to tell if your watch winder needs service?
There are some signs that your watch winder is broken and needs to be repaired. Below, we've outlined some of the more common issues you may find when using the Mozly watch winder.
You can still heat the motor to turn but the cushion doesn't turn
The motor is silent and does not turn.
How to check if the watch winder is broken?
What if the winder is broken?
Where can I buy replacement parts for a watch winder?
- For the motor, you can find the motor for the Mozsly watch winder on Mozsly's official website and on Amazon. The motor of the Mozsly watch winder is a Mabuchi motor.
- Another good option is to look at the used market for a winder of the same model that can be used for replacement parts. You can usually pay up to 70% less to wind up a used watch, so you should be able to find a good deal.
What are the steps to repair a watch winder?
Now that you've diagnosed the problem, you've got the tools and replacement parts. Then the next stage is to get your hands dirty and start repairs.
- First, unscrew the back of the four screws
- Open the battery back cover, then open the entire back cover, Unplug the back cover and link the motor power.
- Open the acrylic cover, and take out the pillow, and its protective cotton inside.
- Unscrew the screws inside and remove the rotary barrel.
- Unscrew the three screws of the motor and take off the old motor.
- Align the holes, insert the new motor, and screw on the two screws
- Install the forward barrel and tighten the screws.
- Insert the new motor power
- over the back cover plate and tighten the back cover screws, install the battery cover
- Join the protective cotton, pillow.
- Unscrew the three screws of the motor and take off the old motor
Click Mozsly for a video installation tutorial!
What if I can't do it myself?
If you are not confident in fixing the problem yourself, or if you cannot find a suitable replacement part, there are other options.
You can look for a local service that can repair your watch winder. You can take the winder to a professional watch winder repair service. Or contact us at Mozsly's official mail, if you have any questions when using the product, we will provide you with a 3-year warranty and warranty-related repair parts for free. And product related questions, please feel free to contact us.