What is the Mozsly Automatic Watch Winder ?
What is the Mozsly Automatic Watch Winder?
Watch Winder is a mechanical solution that keeps an automatic (self-winding) watch running when not worn for several days. The rotational movement gently stimulates the movement of wearing the watch, winder the mainspring inside the watch. This allows the watch to stay powered even if it hasn't been worn for months. No need to reset the time every time you wish to wear it!
What is a watch winder?
- Putting your automatic watch on the winder, winding, and running will keep the oil within the movement properly dispersed, which is good for the longevity of the watch movement. It also adds an element of convenience without having to adjust the date or time.
- A watch winder is an aesthetic way to show off your watch when you're not wearing it.
What is MOZSLY Automatic Watch Winder?
Multiple settings for TPD & rotation:
The settings of the winder type
2: Clockwise operation
3: Counterclockwise operation
4: Shun, counterclockwise exchange operation
TPD mode selection
● I:650TPD, running time 3 minutes 28 seconds, rest time 56 minutes 32 seconds continue to cycle.
● II:900TPD, running time 4 minutes 48 seconds, rest time 55 minutes and 12 seconds, continue to cycle.
● III:1200TPD, running time 6 minutes and 28 seconds, rest time 53 minutes 32 seconds, continue to cycle.
● IV:1500TPD, running time 8 minutes and 08 seconds, rest time 51 minutes and 52 seconds, continue to cycle.
Take care of your watch：
Our watch winders are sealed with a glass cover that is completely sealed from dust and dirt. It protects your watch well when you are not wearing it.
The built-in retractable watch pillow：
Our MOZSLY Watch Winder comes with two pillows, suitable for most men's and women's mechanical watches. The interior foam cushion is soft enough to fit the watch band not more than 8.7 inches, watch dial is not more than 55mm.
Ultra-quiet motor to ensure you good sleep：
MOZSLY watch winder uses a Japanese upgraded Mabuchi motor, in combination with a gearbox inside the watch winder, controls tiresome noise below 10 DB, offers extremely quiet, stable running, and long life. Ideal for placement in offices, living areas, or even bedrooms.
2 power types：
MOZSLY watch winder can run on AC power (100-240V) or 2 x C batteries, and a connecting cable allows you to easily connect multiple watch winders. Battery lifespan depends on watch weight and TPD setting.
Scientific anti-magnetic, the movement is free from magnetic interference, effectively protecting the watch.
In conclusion, a watch winder is a very useful box that will help keep your watch functioning. It also offers a wide range of benefits that you will be able to enjoy. Now that you know what a watch winder is, you should buy a single watch winder right now in here.
Thank you for reading. If you want to know more about and watch winder, you can visit our blog where there is a variety of information for you. You can also learn about our watch winder collection through our official website Mozsly